Fallen Earth Framefate

Reaction score
Hello All,
My 7 year old iMac has died and with it the Windows 7 BOOT CAMP which ran Fallen Earth, Star Wars: The Old Republic and World of Tanks, although on low settings.

The New iMac now has Windows 10 BOOT CAMP, which runs Star Wars: The Old Republic and World of Tanks just fine, but Fallen Earth has about 2 fps. I have reinstalled the Windows 10 BOOT CAMP, reinstalled Fallen Earth from G1 and Steam several times, changed video quality to low, with no frame rate change.

I dowloaded new drivers for the Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, which, for whatever reason, caused Fallout 1 and 2 to have a blank screen unless run in Classic mode, which is for Older Computers. I thought that the NVIDIA loaded with Fallen Earth was causing the game to think it has 2 Graphic Cards, so I disabled the NVIDIA Software. I’m unsure if it actually is disabled. Finally, under Properties, Fallen Earth does not have a Compatability Tab.

I am hope that some folks are playing Fallen Earth on Windows 10 and, maybe, perhaps, on Windows 10 BOOT CAMP. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance ! :)

2017 iMac specs:
Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.