Removing Photos from iMovie

Reaction score
My laptop froze and I had to restart it, somehow the USB that was plugged in lost the files that were being stored there after the restart. I had deleted the files from my computer and emptied the trash. The only other place that the files were stored is a library in iMovie, is there any way to remove the files and move them around/access them. :Angry:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
At the very worst, you could screenshot them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
Tell us more about your Mac, the OS version, and the USB drive you were connected to at the time of the incident? Ie; model year, hard drive type, size, and space available, specific OS version 10.?.?, and the drive, is it AC or USB bus powered?

If you weren’t using the files on the drive at the time, they should still be on the drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.