Boot Camp Problems

Reaction score
I decided to try and install Windows 10 on my Mac. With horrible internet I endured it, until I reached this point.
Now I had installed Windows 7 before, but I had deleted the partition since there was no use for it at the time.
Boot Camp doesn't seem to like that though, since it just doesn't let me select any of the hard drives to create a partition with.
Here's a link to the photos of the disaster. https://imgur.com/a/aTrEB
I'm mad, because I don't wanna delete my hard drive either, the trouble of having to reinstall everything is too great for me, and I just said no to that option.
(By the way it's a Fusion Drive)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Did you attempt to use Bootcamp Assistant to remove your previous winOS partition? That is the proper and only way to remove Bootcamp partition. If not, you will need to boot from an external disk, to completely wipe your internal drive. You can use; a Time Machine backup, a clone of your internal, or even a macOS bootable USB installer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.