New iPod Nano, New PDA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
For a long time I was a Palm fan, then Palm got behind the times so I switched to a Dell Axim x50v. One thing I noticed was that all I ever really used my Dell for was the calendar, contacts and an ocassional notes. The problem was the Dell was so bulky and the battery life stunk even though I had another battery to swap out. Then I got to checking into the Nano, and the fact that stores contacts and my calendar, of course the drawback is you can't change anything on the fly via a stylus, but then I thought, well I never really do that anyway, and I can sync it to my PowerBook where I make all my entries into iCal and Entourage anyway. So with all of this new info in hand I have decided to sell my Dell Axim, and all of the "stuff" I have with it (eBay) and my new PDA is my Nano 4 gig. Now if Apple will make a few additions, and a bit more memory I'd have the perfect, "tiny" PDA.

I was at Best Buy and I saw that the software company Brouderbund (sp?) has a Windows program called "Tune Plus" (they don't make a Mac version) that allows you to transfer your e-mails, Outlook info and such to any iPod. Does anyone know of a Mac version of any software like this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.