• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How lucky am I ?

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
How lucky am I? Here I am sitting on the porch of our little Pondok, Wayan, our landlord's wife just dropped in with fish pepes (still hot) Annie Sprague has gone off to the local Banjar with two nurses and a midwife from Red Cross to do some checkups on evacuated pregnant women who are currently staying in the village.

The point is just 10 short years ago I could not have done what I'm doing right now.
Posting to a forum on a portable device like this iPhone. How quickly we have become accustomed and dependant on this amazing technology. Am I lonely sitting here by myself? No, because I can read the news updates, see what my friends are doing, stay in touch with my wife, and thank all you guys for your well wishes and kind thoughts. None of which would be possible without my iPhone.
Cheers everybody,
Rod

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hey Rod.....

If you can get photos of that volcano eruption, post them here for all to see. I watched eruptions of several volcanoes when I was working for the government on Hawaii. It's a magnificent sight as long as you're not in the path of the lava flowing to the ocean!

Stay well and stay safe. :)

OP
Rod

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I'll try. Is there a way to attach an image to a post in iOS? I've never found a way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.