Hersh 2 Wireless Headphones

Reaction score
I have been very happy with these headphones. A good product at a good price. Works wireless or with a wire. The charging cable that is a little short, but that is a small quibble.

Here's my recent problem:

All of the sudden, the headphones are not making the wireless Bluetooth connection to my laptop. Or it makes the connection upon booting up the headphones, then it loses it. The headphones show "Connected" on the Bluetooth pulldown menu, but the audio comes out of the laptop speakers.

Any thoughts on this one?

Thanks. :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The only thing I can think of off hand is that you may be experiencing interference to your BT signal. Are you using any other BT devices such as a wireless mouse or keyboard? Also, some modems have been known to interfere with a BT signal. Other than a hardware problem with the headphones, that's all I can think of for now.

OP
M
Reaction score
^^I agree. I think the interference is coming from my iPhone. When both devices are in range, the headset gives priority to the iPhone. But I'm not sure how to "disconnect" the Bluetooth on the iPhone. It is already "Off."

OP
M
Reaction score
Still trying to sort this out. The WiFi works with everything except when I stream from one site. Is it possible that there is some switch, button or selector (that has to do with this one site) that I have inadvertently switched "Off"? Could this be an Adobe Flash issue?

Thanks. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.