iPP 10.5 keyboards - what to get?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" late 2011 / iP 6s / iPP 9.7"
Hi All,

Just looking for some advice on keyboards/protectors for a 10.5 Pro.
(If there is an existing thread on this subject, please re-post there?)

Have had a look at protectors only......... maybe not:(
Also looked at keyboards only......... getting warmer:\

I then spied the Logitech Slim Combo:eek:. It's not available in Oz at present, so I was thinking of importing from the US.

But before I do, I was looking for feedback on the keyboard/combo. The website always makes these things look great, so I was after some 1st hand experience.
They look robust enough for protection and practical enough for everyday use.

Does anyone have any pointers, opinions or experience, or other options that are similar?

Looking forward to your feedback and thanx.

Cheers,

Blaz

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have the 10.5" iPad Pro and opted to buy the Apple Smart Keyboard cover. A bit pricey at $159.00 US but after reading reviews of others that were available, I decided the Apple Smart Keyboard cover was best. Logitech also makes a Smart Keyboard cover for the iPad Pro and is less expensive. The Logitech keyboard also includes backlighted keys so that may be something that you might like better.

Those are the only two keyboards that I would recommend. Neither one is inexpensive, but as the old saying goes... you get what you pay for. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
I have an original iPad Pro 12.9" and I purchased the Logi (Logitech) Create, http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/create-ipad-pro-keyboard. I like it because it is backlighted, and the keys feel better than the Apple Smart Keyboard, in my opinion. I tried the Apple Smart Keyboard a couple of months ago.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.