Keyboard & Mouse Recommendation

M

mojo17

I am about to buy a Mactel iMac and I am looking for a good bluetooth mouse and keyboard set. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
the apple ones are nice, they match and work well

OP
M

mojo17

I was looking for a something with a two button & scroll wheel. I have used the their stuff before and don't really care for it.

OP
B

benggg

I'm looking for a nice small usb mouse with multiple buttons for my new Macbook pro. any suggestions? Just something small to take to the class room.

Reaction score
Apple sells a two button/scroll wheel Mighty Mouse. It has gotten mixed reviews; some people love it, some people hate it. I would suggest going to the apple store and checking it out if you get the chance.

I own one, and I love it. I would, however, prefer if it was bluetooth.

OP
L

lil

Microsoft make a nice small USB mouse, scroll wheel, and two buttons. Optical, seen it in White, Black and Silver of which the latter I own. Good mouse and solid, had mine for about three years now.

Vicky

OP
M

MacMiniNewbie

I use a small wireless bluetooth mouse from Norwood Micro. Biggest benefit? The batteries are rechargable in the mouse, and they give you a cable to plug into a USB port to charge! Will sync right up natively with the mini after pressing the Discover button.

For the wireless keyboard, I went with the Apple. I like the feel of the keys, and it's heavy even though it doesn't look like it should be.

OP
C

caveatipss

I am a gamer, and the Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse is the finest mouse I have ever used.

OP
B

benggg

I just got a mighty mouse, and I am really liking it. I'm worried the scroll ball will get dirty/stuck, anyone have this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
i love my mighty mouse also! No i havent have the dirt problem

Reaction score
I've got the apple bluetooth & mouse and like them both. The other day I was in the applestore playing with the mighty mouse and was really tempted to buy one. Love the scrollball but don't know about the right-clicking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 15" PowerBook 1.3Ghz, 1gb, 120gb hd
I use a Logitech mx laser bluetooth mouse. It works great, although they don't support it with software, so there are no button programs.

For the keyboard, I would just go with the apple one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.