Thank God, at last iPhone 7

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Camera, 3D, press this, press that, now I have to worry about a deep press. LOL.

And I'm guessing that any "bench press" is definitely out of the discussion… :Blushing:

- Patrick
======

OP
Rod

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I think iOS 11 may change all of this as I believe there will be a new customisable pull up control panel. We'll see I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Mac Forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Coincidentally, whilst reading this post, I happened to be holding a secondhand iPhone 5s I just bought via eBay.

I wanted to give the beta of iOS11 a try without risking my main phone which is an iPhone 6s+, so I bought the 5s.

A few minor dings around the edges - clearly the owner didn't use a case and has dropped it a couple of times - but it works fine. So does iOS11, although there are some aspects I don't like as much as iOS10 - mainly the Store now looks odd and is hard to read. The dock is better - although only on iPad not on iPhone.

Welcome back from the Dark Side anyway :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.