Safari question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core Duo w/ 2GB RAM (White)
Does anybody know of a way (built in or added on) to have Safari warn me before closing a window with multiple tabs open. I've been finding that tabbed browsing is something I can use and save window space with, but I keep accidently closing the window when I really just want to close one tab. A warning window would help with this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
unfortunately there is no way around it, sometimes i wish there was this function when i have like 30 tabs open when i am browsing the forums and accidentally quit instead of closing the window.

i think firefox might have this function as well as the above mentioned camino

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Tried Firefox... cool, but I didn't like the overall look of it... not quite Mac enough for me... I know, small complaint for functionality, but what I gained wasn't worth it for me. However, I have just downloaded Camino, and so far, I like what I see... and the tabbed warning feature is there, so I'm happy. Is there any real reason why Safari or Firefox would be better than Camino?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yeah, Taboo works great!

This should definitely become a standard preference option...

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks, well I will have to give Taboo a try too... honestly though, I am liking a few small features that Camino has over Safari so far...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.