Cell phone cable

Reaction score
I have a nokia phone and it has a usb cable that allows me to plug it into a computer, on nokia's website they only have software available for windows, but I know there is other software for cell phones too, but i havent been able to find any for the mac, is there any, and where can I find it?

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
The latest iSync update added support for most of Nokia's current crop of phones...
Make sure you have that (you have it if you are using OS X 10.4.6).

Then open iSync, add device and it should hopefully recognise and sync your phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core Duo w/ 2GB RAM (White)
Well, it's not necessarily the easiest program to use right away (though once you learn it, it does get better) and I can't say for sure that your Nokia phone will work with it. But BitPim might be what you are looking for. It's still being developed, but it worked fine for me... (Note: Nokia is not on the list of phones on their site, but some still will work under the "filesystem" tab...)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.