Trail cam photos upload problem.card slot

Reaction score
I am unable to upload trail cam SD card photos to my Ipad Mini 4 using the WamGra Trail Camera Card Viewer Reader, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XS4VJQ7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This same device, after switching SD cards, uploads my Canon EOS T3i SD card photos to my Mini 4 which has the latest IOS SW & all updates installed. I am able to upload the trail cam SD card photos into my WIN 10 laptop using the SD card slot on the laptop. I need help as I really want to use my Ipad Mini 4 to view my trail cam photos while in the field. I have 2 different type trail cams and both fail on the Ipad BUT work fine on the WIN 10 laptop. I would appreciate any suggestions for this problem.

OP
T
Reaction score
This problem was caused by IOS. 11.0 SW which I had loaded as a test. I reverted back to IOS 10.3.2 and the problem was resolved. Thanks for anyone who may have tried to help.

Does anyone know how to report this BUG to the IOS 11 folks?

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you installed the official iOS 11 public beta, you should have also been made aware of how to report bugs to Apple. This Link shows you how to report bugs using the public beta.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
If you installed the official iOS 11 public beta, you should have also been made aware of how to report bugs to Apple.

Just curious as I don't do any Betas, but is there not an Apple forum site for such users to post or ask questions related to the current bata being used?

- Patrick
======

OP
T
Reaction score
That may work for BUG reporting in IOS 11 BUT I am now back to IOS 10.3.2 which doesn't have the "feedback app" or I am enable to locate it, and I am NOT going to reload IOS 11 to report this bug. There must be a way to get the info to the Apple folks using my WIN 10 PC. That was what I am trying to find. Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There must be a way to get the info to the Apple folks using my WIN 10 PC. That was what I am trying to find. Thanks

I guess you can always try calling Apple support or email them but I'm betting they will refer you to what I told you in the previous post. The whole idea of using the public beta is so that you can help Apple iron out the bugs by reporting them. That's why they include the feedback option. I'm not testing iOS 11 or I would report it for you. Perhaps someone else that is testing 11 will read this thread and report it for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That may work for BUG reporting in IOS 11 BUT I am now back to IOS 10.3.2 which doesn't have the "feedback app" or I am enable to locate it,

According to a google search, it seems that for many iOS 11 beta testers, even if they have a reporting option it doesn't &^%$# work!!!

[Question] No option to send feedback for iOS 11 Beta through
https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSBeta/comments/6fmrql/question_no_option_to_send_feedback_for_ios_11/

I also thought I read not long ago that there was a special reporting tool available for testers to download which many also found that it didn't work.

Next thing will be Apple announcing that the iOS 11.x beta had the least tester feedback of any previous version showing just how good it is eh??? :Oops:

- Patrick
======

OP
T
Reaction score
Updated to IOS 10.3.3 and the SD trail cam problem is NOT present in this SW version. I am able to upload trail cam photos using IOS 10.3.3 SW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Updated to IOS 10.3.3 and the SD trail cam problem is NOT present in this SW version. I am able to upload trail cam photos using IOS 10.3.3 SW.

A non-beta version I would assume. Things tend to get sorted out and usually fixed with official releases. ;D

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.