Updating OS X 10.0.4

J

jakke_b

Hello and first time posting. I bought an iMac G3 with OS X 10.0.3 installed. I was able to upgrade it to 10.0.4 but cannot seem to get any more updates past this. If I try my Update Software program on the MAC, it will search but then come back and say it cannot update because I haven't used automatic update yet?? Yes it is confusing. Does anyone know how I can upgrade to 10.1? I am new at Mac but it seems as if once I get to this version that I can do more updating. Also having alot of trouble installing programs. Tried to install Safari and will not. Probably because of the OS version. Tried to install Firefox and it will not install either. Also tried Limewire and neither Mac download will work. Would appreciate any help.

Jakk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
All of the single digit updates must be bought. 10.0 > 10.1 must be purchased. Same with 10.1 > 10.2, 10.2 > 10.3 and 10.3 > 10.4. Double digit updates such as 10.4 to 10.4.1 are free.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.