Looking for a good app (as cheap as possible) to recover deleted facebook messages

Reaction score
As the subject shows, I am looking for an app that will allow me to retrieve deleted facebook messenger messages. I am sure it possible..everything is possible with a computer and nothing ever really gets deleted...right?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Yes, except when it comes to server side stuff that you don't necessarily control. Services like these keep their data on cloud servers and send them to clients to keep, once you delete the information locally, it might (or might not) delete them from the server as well. Any local data recovery you might use has no effect on what is stored on the cloud and you can't do anything with those..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Would be interested to hear how you managed to delete them as mine go back years and I haven't a clue how to remove them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.