Mac Monitor

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Sad Update...

Hope I don't get disappointed. I am thinking, since I am not getting my precious apple monitor, at least get the extra space to move all of my tools away from my actual application workstation.
What do you guys think? Made a mistake?

Why is this a "sad update"?? The widescreen format of this monitor (as you mentioned) gives you extra screen real estate.:) And as far as an "Apple Monitor". As we already discussed earlier in the thread...Apple no longer sells an Apple branded monitor. So you're only choice for an "Apple monitor" was a used one.

What happened to the possibility of purchasing a used Apple monitor? If did not want to purchase a used Apple monitor...then what other choice do you have?...other than purchase a non-Apple monitor (which is what you did).:) I don't see the reason that this is a "sad update"...it's a positive update.:)

- Nick

OP
Q
Reaction score
Thank you Nick
I just hope it will be as nice as apple monitor... Not much of choices...they were going to buy me a 170.00 third party monitor with Apple monitor specs. I didn't feel good about it. So I pointed out to our IT manager's huge monitor. I said what about yours? He said: company won't approve this purchase....otherwise it's fine.
Well, I've got approval in 10 min. So it's mine
Hopefully it gives me what I've missed from Apple monitor.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.