What is the latest version in iOS and why choose us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a new user of iPhone, so I want to know why I can choose IOS. Which are the great features as compare to windows and android in iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I am a new user of iPhone, so I want to know why I can choose IOS. Which are the great features as compare to windows and android in iPhone?

First, welcome to the forum - :) Second, tell us which model iPhone that youown; if a recent or new model, you should already have a current version of iOS on the device - the newest iOS version is 10.3.1 - you can obtain the most recent iOS Apple Guides HERE - download to your iBooks app to discover its features. As to comparing iOS to Windows or Android, you need to be more specific, i.e. not sure what your need may be since you own an iPhone and have to learn about its operating system? Dave

Reaction score
My first smartphone was on android, then I went to the iphone and started using ios. I can say that for 90% of users, the difference is only in the interface. Because the main functionality of them is very similar to each other. Maybe you are interested in something specific? I can say that I like ios more due to ease of use.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thread closed. OP banned.

- Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.