Starcraft problems

Reaction score
I am at school and having an issue playing starcraft. I am able to connect and play warcraft 3 just fine online. But when I try connecting to play starcraft it says that either my port isn't open, or that my connection isn't good enough. How could it be good enough to play warcraft 3 but not good enough to play starcraft? I know the port isn't an issue because I have my computer set up to not have any firewall, and I play warcraft, which uses the same port at starcraft, well one of the ports. I'm running it on a Mac and I can't find anything to help fix it. I tried blizzard tech support but they just replied with the same thing that their FAQ's say, which is which ports the games use. Worthless. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Um, try reinstalling?

What version of OS X are you running? What kind of system are you using? I know just about anything would run SC, but it's important info nonetheless.

Reaction score
Incompatable Game Type???

I have mac-book pro OSX tiger. and I can run starcraft, but when I LAN with pc's the game says, incompatable game type, any way arround this.
No, I will not try Boot Camp.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.