HelpP!!can imac G3 play .zip programz?

G

Gotsticcyrice

my stuffix did its job to my "Heros of might and magic 4.zip program"... but the thing is that when i try to run the setup or install file the game, it open as stuffix and does nottin ... How do i install the program ? and what do i need to install it and play it ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
a zip file is a compressed file containing other files.

after un-zipping the files it should create either an install program or a folder containging your install files.

are the install files have a .exe extension, if so they are windows files and will not open in any version of mac operating systems. what extension are the files that are unzipped????

i hope this is a good starting point for you, i dont know your computing experience level so i hope im not treating you like an idiot

have a good one
-chris

OP
G

Gotsticcyrice

yea i see it the setup file.. it is .exe .... i guess i should delete it ... is there a add/remove program like the window so i can do so r should i just put it in the trash and delete it... that will get my memory bakk right ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
and then empty your trash
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.