voice memos not showing up in iTunes

Reaction score
Hi,
I own iPhone 5 , iOS - 10.2.1. i download iTuned 12.5.5.5 to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.
every thing worked great and voice memos were showing in my iTunes unteil last week when i format my Dell laptop and re-installed Windows 10 and iTunes.
Since than after i synchronize the iPhone in iTunes i can only see and hear the voice memos before the Windows/iTune installation.
The new voice memos i can't see and hear at iTunes - only at iPhone.
Can someone assist please .
Thanks in advance .

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Did you reinstall iCloud for Windows after reformatting the Dell? You will need iCloud up and running and be signed into iCloud with your Apple ID and password before syncing can take place again.

OP
O
Reaction score
Yes, i reinstalled iCloud after widows format and then signed into iCloud with my Apple ID and then sync the iPhone but it still doesn't work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
There is a setting In iTunes "On this iPhone" Music page to include Voice Memos.

OP
O
Reaction score
can you please elaborate on which iTune specific window and which Combo Box i can include the voice Memos ?
picture can help :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
I am using iTunes 12.5.5.5 on macOS 10.12.3. In iTunes, select your device and it will open the "Summary" page. Along the left "sidebar", under "Settings" (sorry, not under "On My Device", like I originally posted), select "Music". The "Music" page will open, there should be an optional checkbox to "Include voice memos".

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 3.47.51 PM.png

Last edited:
OP
O
Reaction score
Hi Ferrars,
i performed the same steps as you instruct me and after I mark the "Sync music" option , the iTunes has pop-up a message :
"Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books from exists at this iPhone and sync with this iPhone folder?"
as you already understand i don't want that all my iPhone data(include voice memos) will erase from my iPhone.
should i do preliminary step in order to avoid it before the synchronization with iTunes? backup all data ?

OP
O
Reaction score
Ferrars ? any one ?

i send the message again :
i performed the same steps as you instruct me and after I mark the "Sync music" option , the iTunes has pop-up a message :
"Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books from exists at this iPhone and sync with this iPhone folder?"
as you already understand i don't want that all my iPhone data(include voice memos) will erase from my iPhone.
should i do preliminary step in order to avoid it before the synchronization with iTunes? backup all data

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.