Thunderbird

O

opium43

I've been informed that Mozilla are pretty cool and their mail client is equally cool. So I've got it.. fallen in love but have one gripe.

Adressbook sync. With the 'mail' program stocked with OSX it syncs with addressbook - which then syncs with my mobile. Can thunderbird do this? With a plugin perhpas - or even just an option that I've missed?

OP
N

N715DP

opium43 said:
I've been informed that Mozilla are pretty cool and their mail client is equally cool. So I've got it.. fallen in love but have one gripe.

Adressbook sync. With the 'mail' program stocked with OSX it syncs with addressbook - which then syncs with my mobile. Can thunderbird do this? With a plugin perhpas - or even just an option that I've missed?

You aren't the only one who is looking for this, a quick search on google yielded the following thread:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=394364

It appears that there is a patch out and it's in bugzilla to get it added to Thunderbird. There are some replies in the thread that has to do with custom builds you can try out.

Enjoy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.