• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A Valentines present?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
OP
Jonzjob
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
As far as the canal trees are concerned, this is a before

It was a very popular stop over for camping cars, motor homes to you and me but the French do like to be different :Mischievous:

and after

The town council of Trebes, where this is, have stopped the camping cars now. The new trees are desease resistant, until some twit brings a new desease along I suppose?

Reaction score
There is a lots of things to give as a present to a lady. But the same cannot be said for the men. As for example, Jewellery box really an important thing for a lady. But a man don't need such things.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
There is a lots of things to give as a present to a lady. But the same cannot be said for the men. As for example, Jewellery box really an important thing for a lady. But a man don't need such things.

Hi Tomsonn - LOL! :) Now I have 3 watches & a wedding band, so no need for a jewelry box, BUT I suspect that there are men who own dozens of watches, a slew of rings, neck chains and bracelets, and maybe more who likely have a box, cabinet, or more to store these items - just suspect so - I'm sure the character below does? ;) Dave
QTIfU.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.