MMORPG one set price

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
Hello i was wondering if anyone new of a good MMORPG thats one set price so say £50 and no monthly payments.

Please help me

Thanks

WizzKid

OP
WizzKid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
Reaction score
minions of mirth
30 us dollars one time fee

its really fun, i played it and u can try a demo for free

OP
WizzKid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ace, i just checked and on the apple website its actually under freeware!!!! downloading it right now!!!

S

simongarfunk

opium43 said:
is guild wars on mac? That game dominates any other.
yah guild wars. cool game, no monthly fee. but honestly suck it up and pay the month to play world of warcraft. its so much better :batman:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3 GHz 3 gigs of ram & 2004 PowerBook
simongarfunk said:
yah guild wars. cool game, no monthly fee. but honestly suck it up and pay the month to play world of warcraft. its so much better :batman:
Zomg wow ftw

S

Savi

There are 2 games for the Mac that are MMORPG. One has been out since the summer of 2005. It is called First Star Online 2. The second game has been out since April 2006. It is called First Star Online Stratics.
Both games are free to play, but there is a one time 25$ (American) fee for extra options. Options like getting equal experience for your kills or renting a place to keep your equipment, just to name a few. Also the fee allows you to broadcast chats to others in game. Both games can be found on WWW.UnFunGames.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.