iweb password problem

Reaction score
I have been using iweb for years with no password problem and haven't made any password changes. When I try to publish now it says my password is incorrect. I have tried rebooting & searched for help so far no luck. My web host is aabaco small business.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Is there no "Forgot Password" option in the login screen? Most sites these days allow a password change/reset via email or some other ID verification.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
@Paul

Rod's advice is spot on. It's hard to imagine that there's no way to change or reset your PW.

In the meantime, can we quickly dispose of the "usual suspects"? You haven't changed your email address which is often the username? You haven't got the capitals lock on? And if you've been using a PW manager to log in, try putting in the details manually.

I expect you are well ahead of the game in respect of these suggestions, but we've all been caught out at some time.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.