Entourage save attachments in subfolders?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Ok, I give up. Is there something I am missing? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my email attachments to go anywhere but a top level folder. I can go to Pictures Documents (or folders I have created in the finder panel) Etc but nothing under any of those folders. I have numerous sub folders inside my documents folder that even have sub folders in them and I want to be able to em ail myself stuff from college or work then put them right into the correct subfolder. Currently I have to save them to Documents, then open either one instance of finder and use spring loaded folders, which is ok for one or two files, but having to go back and forth is a pain so I have gotten to where I open two finder windows then drag from the Documents one to the other, which is still much harder than just letting me pick a folder, then a subfolder, then another even to dump the attachments into. Right now I sent myself 20 attachments in a single email, which I am now going to go search through my large documents folder to drag out to their subfolders. Surely there is a way besides making a temporary document level folder to use as a temp. Help!

OP
rcltrh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Ok, I figured out a workaround. I can open my subfolder in finder, then just drag and drop the attachments straight from the attachments box on the email preview screen in Entourage without even having to click the "save" button. Better than I was having to do it the other way at least.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.