Mac Os 8 - 9 ??? I can find nowhere::

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahmetn

I want to download a version between macos 8 and mac os 9 . Is there anyone to help me about this .So, More than 3 years I can't use my mac cause of this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
ahmetn said:
I want to download a version between macos 8 and mac os 9 . Is there anyone to help me about this .So, More than 3 years I can't use my mac cause of this.
Apple has not made either of those versions available as a download. You can still find copies of either OS version on eBay or a reseller site. They are fairly inexpensive.

Out of curiosity, since you said its been 3 years since you have been able to use it....what Mac do you need it for?

OP
A

ahmetn

Is there noone to upload own macos 8 or 9 cd to internet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
bittorrent is horrible and you should definetly not go to one of the sites and download an OS 9 torrent. that is all.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
D3v1L80Y made it very clear, Downloading OS9 is against the law. End of subject.

No Piracy talk is allowed on Mac-Forums.

OP
A

ahmetn

I have tried to download from bittorrent but there isn't Mac os 8 or 9. I think, apple is the main reason, CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE........ But I stilll want:::

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Don't pirate, ahmetn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.