Google Chrome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", MacbookPro 17", Sierra on iMac, iPad Pro, cell, iPhone 6
I had Safari as my default Browser. Safari, at some point, refused to download my bank PDF. Thus, I went over to Google as default, which happily downloads those pdfs. The Apple page made suggestions to help with Safari (Chronology, Cache, etc.), which didn't seem to help. Now, there is another irony: if I try to enter Mac Forums using Google, my data keeps getting rejected. I thus went back to using Safari, and entered Mac Forums without problems. What's going on? iMAC 24", Safari 10.03, OSX 10.12.3.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 13, iPhone SE 2, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I can understand the bank problem with Safari bank sites can be choosy about protocols and extensions but I cannot understand your problem with this site. What do you mean by "rejecting my data". Really it should work on any browser for eg I am writing this on iOS Firefox and I have used practically all browsers for Mac Forums. You may need to clear your cache, cookies and history.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.