Best way to stop popups for Mac Cleaner & other intrusive products"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook
What's the best way to stop popups from Mac Cleaner & other intrusive products that drive me nuts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
OP
Mr. D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
These are the type of **** products that have the popups! It's like extortion through popups! Thanx for the response!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
These are the type of **** products that have the popups! It's like extortion through popups! Thanx for the response!

Hello Mr. D - please tell us what 'cleaning' apps you may have installed? OnyX is the main one recommended here (which I assume you already know being a member from 2011, i.e. longer than me) - the other apps/extensions recommended by Bob are the same ones that I'm using. SO, provide some more detail on what you are currently running relative to AV/malware/cleaning/etc. software? Dave :)

OP
Mr. D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanx for the suggestions... I got it fixed!

OP
Mr. D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hello Mr. D - please tell us what 'cleaning' apps you may have installed? OnyX is the main one recommended here (which I assume you already know being a member from 2011, i.e. longer than me) - the other apps/extensions recommended by Bob are the same ones that I'm using. SO, provide some more detail on what you are currently running relative to AV/malware/cleaning/etc. software? Dave :)

From one Dave to another... Thanx I got it fixed! I'm a slow learner!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.