Uploading pics to web

S

shortbutkute

Stumbled across this forum and don't know much about computers myself, but I'm hoping that someone can help me out. Ever since we bought our Mac for my husbands business (makes videos) we haven't been able to upload pics to photo websites, or send attachments with emails. It seems to think about it for awhile and then just disconnects from the web. A "computer" guy has been trying to work it out for us and seems to have no idea what the problem is.

Anyone come across this before or have any ideas that may help?

Thanx

Kerryn

OP
B

braford

I am having the exact same problems..... New emac.... had no trouble with my PC..... Apple had me me run tests, no prblems, server says it's my modem...... sometimes I can send attachments & upload, other times, I cannot get through for hours..... and I bought the emac to upload web pages????? And I often cannot send or upload a small jjpeg???? HELP!!!! I too have been looking for answers....... wondering if changing esrvers would help???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
It does sound like a modem problem or an ISP problem..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Have you tried attaching a picture to one of your posts here?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.