Lacie 321 w/ stuck pixels

C

canon_user808

Just received my new LaCie 321 monitor but it has 5 stuck pixels. They only really show up on a all black screen and only 1 is near the center. Its falls within the 13406-2 standard. Lacie told me that they have a 30 day, 100% satisfaction guaranty. They will even cover the shipping. Should I keep it or send it back?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Umm... if you are not satisfied, then send it back. Sounds like your bases are covered if you do.
If you are satisfied, then keep it.

Other people can't tell you what to feel about your own personal satisfaction level.

OP
C

canon_user808

D3v1L80Y said:
Umm... if you are not satisfied, then send it back. Sounds like your bases are covered if you do.
If you are satisfied, then keep it.

Other people can't tell you what to feel about your own personal satisfaction level.

Thanks, I realize that ultimately it comes down to me. Anyway, I just got off the phone with them. They are sending me another monitor. I was just disapointed that an $1800 monitor would have so many stuck pixels. The person I spoke to was really helpful. I just explained the situation and he took care of everything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
For $1800 a monitor better cheer me up when I am feeling sad and dust itself.

OP
C

canon_user808

Well, I contacted LaCie, explaind the situation and they agreed to send me another monitor but guess what? This one has stuck pixels too. I tried the pixelfix, it ran for about 6 hours but it's still there. I guess it's back to lacie for this one. I hope third times a charm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.