list of bluetooth compatible phones?

A

Aristarchus

I'm about to take the plunge into wireless internet, and am planning to get the SE 616 with bluetooth to hook up with my G4 PB. When I look at the apple website, I can't seem to find a list of compatible blue tooth cell phones. Anyone have a list of them anywhere? Anyone have experience with teh SE 616 under Panther?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
My Nokia 3650 has bluetooth.

Don't know about any others.

sKaD

OP
P

Pharaoh_74

T616

I just got off the phone with Sony Ericsson and they told me that my Mac iBook g4 and my phone (T616) are not compatible to connect wirlessly through blue tooth technology. Does any know how I can connect wirelessly via Cingular?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Isnt it that apple has Isync? i know my mate has his two phones hooked up via bluetooth, and does everything,internet, etc, i'm sure he's running isync through his pb. The phones he has are Sony Ericsson T610 and Nokia 6600. The Nokia 6600 is a far superior phone has it has a symbian platform os, the possibilties are unlimited with series 60 phones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.