TYUIO Keys Not Working

Reaction score
So how are ALL you keys working lately and when using other applications???

Plus what extensions are you using in your startup/login settings???
- Patrick
======

Hello Patrick,

So far so good with all the keys.

Where are the startup/login extensions?

Regards,

Ty

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Where are the startup/login extensions?

Access from under the apple(menu) > System Preferences… > Users & Groups > select your admin username > click the Login Items tab.

Everything there should be self explanatory.

To delete any, click the padlock and enter you username password and select the item and click the "—"(minus) box.

At least a restart may be required to prevent some deleted items from running and a Shutdown, wait 30-40 seconds, and then Startup will guarantee they won't run.

PS: Have a look at your Activity Monitor.app(Utilities folder) for some things that may start and run on their own.
Like maybe some of your "MacCleaner" stuff that you don't really need and can cause problems, but that's another subject!!! :Mischievous:

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK, here you go....I have no idea what NasNaviHelper is....

And THAT TyFord is one reason why the have web search engines!! :Smirk:

To use them, just enter the name or phrase you're looking for into your browser's search address bar.

IE:
'Mac NasNaviHelper' or 'NasNavi Helper' (skip the quote marks if it works better)
https://www.google.ca/search?client...F-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=nD6wWvm5Je_e8AfB5bOQBA

or for:
"diskwarriorstarter"
https://www.google.ca/search?client...F-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=7UCwWrLUGO7e8AfBwrywCw

Note: Putting the name or phrase in quotes will help keep the words grouped together and will be highlighted in the search list.

And one result for the "diskwarriorstarter" search will be:
DiskWarriorDaemon runs in the background anyway, if you have DW set to monitor your SMART data. There is a DiskWarriorStarter in login items.
http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20060223195344398

BTW: I can't see any real reason for any of those items running, but maybe some are needed for the OS X version you're running whatever it is.

PS: NasNavigator seems to be something to do with using a NAS device. Probably a NAS storage device. I think Buffalo uses it.

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
BTW: I can't see any real reason for any of those items running, but maybe some are needed for the OS X version you're running whatever it is.

PS: NasNavigator seems to be something to do with using a NAS device. Probably a NAS storage device. I think Buffalo uses it.

- Patrick
======

I hear this new thing called Google can teach you a lot! :)

Regards,

Ty Ford

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.