Linksys WET11 bridge issues

D

djmtsu

Well, I got a Linksys WET11 bridge for Christmas, unfortunately. I don't know what the problem is but it won't communicate with my Airport Bas station. I followed their online instructions to the letter, several times, and it still doesn't work. I tried to contact Tech support twice, sat on hold both times for over 20 minutes, and never spoke to another human. I sent an email to the support team and they responded telling mr to consult the website. Gee thanks, did that and still no dice.

So now I am hoping that someone here has had this problem and can help me. If it isn't up and running by Sunday night, it is going back and I'll try to use a Netgear Bridge.

If that fails I don't know what to do,

P.S.- I am using this to connect my Xbox and PS2 to the network, also using a linksys switch. There is no issue there, it works fine when connected directly to the cable modem.

Thanks

Darrel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.