Doc Icons

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 1,66 + iMac 20" 2,16 + MacBook 1,83 (512 mo, 2Go, 1Go) + iPod Shuffle/30Go
Hello everyone,

I have been browsing through the deviantart.com wallpapers and saw some nice print screens of some peoples mac desktop and this brought 2 question in me.

The first one being how do we change the dock icons and is there a cool site to get some really awesome icons? I have the desktopDoc on my PC and it is really easy to change the icons on this doc but I cant seem to figure it out on my iBook.

Now my second question is how do we do a print screen on Macs? I have been looking all over my iBook keyboard and dont see any print screen button. Is there a short cut or something?

Thanks,

Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Here is a link that explains how to change icons. It's also a great site to download icons.

Reaction score
'apple- option- 3' is to take screen shots. and 'apple- option- 4' is to take screenshots of indavidual areas.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i like using shapeshifter for changing themes and stuff
also candybar...but you can only use on e at a time
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 1.5gb RAM, 40gb HDD
surfwax95 said:
Here is a link that explains how to change icons. It's also a great site to download icons.

This may be a stupid question, but after you've changed it is there a way to change it back?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.