Purchase music on IPOD problems!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6
My IPOD skips through my purchased music. When I click on a purchased Album or artist it just skips through them to another. I checked this forum to see if any one else is having this problem and I didnt have much luck. If this is a duplicate problem i apologize. Can anybody out there help me??????

OP
New2Macs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New2Macs said:
My IPOD skips through my purchased music. When I click on a purchased Album or artist it just skips through them to another. I checked this forum to see if any one else is having this problem and I didnt have much luck. If this is a duplicate problem i apologize. Can anybody out there help me??????
Maybe i am the only one having these issues. Oh well!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
is it skipping through when played on iTunes? If it isnt, it could be your iPod. If it is, then You can send an email to iTunes for a credit back for the amount you paid for each album.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 17" A Little Piece Of Heaven
Well I Googled the issue and I found sesveral other forums where people have had this problem (including Apple's Forum). They said that it could be the format of the iPod. Try several of these things:

1. Upgrade firmware
2. Defragment your iPod
3. Completely erase everything, and start from the beginning
4. Reformat your iPod

If none of these work, and there is a chance that they might not, go to Apple's Support and chat with an assistant. If they can't help, call Apple Care, and see if they can replace it. They should, because this is a Hardware problem.

OP
New2Macs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for you replies. Oddly to say it works now. I didnt do anything but change the radio station on my tuner and fm transmitter and now it works fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.