System Preferences Icons

Reaction score
Good morning,

I was hoping that someone could point me in the correct direction for changing the system preferences icons. (General, Displays, Dock, etc.) I have a icon pack that I would like to use to replace all the icons in the panel.

I was using LiteIcon, but that doesn't seem to allow me to change those particular icons. Still new to mac, forgive me if this is a simple process. >_<

Any assistance would be great! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

Which version of OS X are you using? The reason for asking is that El Capitan (OS X 10.11.6) employs SIP (System Integrity Protection) and will block those changes.

OP
C
Reaction score
I am on El Capitan, version 10.11.6.

I disabled SIP prior to the post, thinking that would give me the access needed in LiteIcon to make those changes. However I still didn't see those options available from the software. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.