Gettin a Intel Mini, Chyea!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
Hey all im gettin an Intel MIni for my B-day(May 9th if anyone want's to send me an e-card :Wink: ), I was wondering if anyone has had any bugs, glitches on the Intel OS X?
Thanks -Colton

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
I have an intel iMac and I have had no problems so far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 17" A Little Piece Of Heaven
Same here, I have the Intel iMac 17" and it is a bute. I have had absolutely no problems with it. They run faster, quieter, and cooler. It is a win win win. You shouldn't worry about anything, your going to love it!!

No bugs, except, do not put windows on it through boot camp. If you do you are looking for trouble just look around the forum for a post on Windows on Mac or Blue Screen of Death.

C

caveatipss

I may get a Mini too. I am torn between saving up for many more months for an iMac, or just buying the Mini sooner. I Want to install Windows just to play Counter Strike lol.

OP
macmini3399
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
I am not going to put Windows on it(thats what my PC is for) So everything runs ok? Im really psyched for my B-Day!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.