Mac friendly ebay listing s/w available?

M

Mac_Dragon

Hello All,
Does anyone know of any free Mac friendly software for the html challenged (like myself) that lets you create ebay ads? Something like Turbo Lister is what I had in mind. I don't know html and every time I create a new ad, I use the eBay hints and it takes me way too long to create just one ad - very frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i know how you feel, im just glad i onnly do ebay once every 9million years.

go to versiontracker.com and search for some stuff, sorry i dont know any programs but it is always a great place to look for any software
-chris

OP
A

airline1

The two that I know of are Garagesale and iSale, both of which are NOT free.

I plumped for Garagesale which works fine for me.
Try googling 'garagesale review or isale review' to see what people are saying about both.

Not aware of any free ones sorry.

OP
M

Mac_Dragon

Thanks for the info guys. I did try versiontracker.com and saw an ad for garagesale.com seems easy to use and they have a three ad (free posting trial offer). I'll give it a try and see how that goes. I'll google the reviews for both garagesale and isale.

Thanks Again Guys. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 MBP, 2GB, 7200 100GB disk | Dual 2Ghz G5, 1.5Gb RAM, 20" cinema | 15" 1.25 PB / 4Gb iPod Nano
Out of the two I would plump up for iSale, it also has a free posting trial.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.