immediate help!! please!

Reaction score
hi all.. i'm quite new to this mac community but i'm in dire need of help. fist off, after going through these forums i came across the iscroll for my powerbook and decided to give it a shot as a freeware. went ahead and installed and restarted and all of a sudden everything is gone. completely GONE! programs, documents, itunes, pics and all. what do i do? is it completely gone or what?? help ASAP!! thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
i doubt that iScroll is the cause of the problem.

if your running tiger do a spotlight search for some of your documents and see where they are

Reaction score
Indiana; there's more than just corn here
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67 MHz
yeah i installed that on my friends older ibook and it works fine

i know you arent supposed to install it on newer powerbooks

OP
I
Reaction score
okay.. i was able to locate many of the items i was missing. the main problem was locating everything and setting up back to how it was prior to restarting. i'm not quite sure if this is normal but now i have to set up all my minor settings like bookmarks, ical and so forth. i hope this is normal... thanks all for your help. and yea this isn't one of the newer powerbooks w/ trackpad scrolling so i thought it would be fine. seems to be working.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.