I switched!Also have a question

J

JamesF

I recently got my MacBook Pro...during my March break a while back anyways I have a question but I did not know where to ask it so here is as good as any I guess. Basically I am going to Finland for a year and I am wondering if it would be worth while to invest in a .mac account to host all my pictures and stuff so my family can see them or if there is another alternative that is free. Also everyone in my family uses a pc so I was also wondering if I used photocast in Iphoto if I can send pictures to their pc's and if so do they need to dl any certain programs ect...

BTW: I am loving my MacBook, I have not ha one problem with it yet which I am extremely thankful for :)

James

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
.Mac id pretty good for Pictures, and when u update with iWeb, you can send an E-Mail to People saying that u uploaded them. and much more. its your choice so........

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
you can check out places like photobucket.com and webshots.com
-chris

Reaction score
i would agree on the iweb. or the photobucket. but it may be easier on the iweb.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.