iPhone SE: How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone SE

Reaction score
I save some famous music on my computer. Now I want to transfer these music from my PC to my new iPhone SE. Have you some great solutions?:Mischievous::Mischievous:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yes, but it's going to require a third party utility. Here are two that work on both OS X and Windows. I'm assuming you want the Windows version.

iExplorer $39.95. (Make sure you click on the PC version.)

iMazing $34.99. (Again, download the PC version.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I save some famous music on my computer. Now I want to transfer these music from my PC to my new iPhone SE. Have you some great solutions?:Mischievous::Mischievous:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) As already suggested, there are some third party apps that can be used - I have iExplorer on my laptop, but for music transfer from my laptop to my iPad Air 2 or old iPod (may be getting an iPhone SE myself soon, so will transfer my music to it as a replacement for my iPod).

Another solution is to use iTunes which can be daunting, but is the method I use - first, do you have the most recent Windows version of iTunes on your PC (free download)? If not, then you'll need to read the links provided to see if this is a method you want to use. For myself, I import my music (virtually all MP3 files) into the iTunes library on my laptop, then make 'Playlists' of the songs desired, probably have about 80 lists on my laptop. Then w/ my iPad or iPod connected via a USB cable and iTunes open, I can simply drag a Playlist(s) from the computer to the playlist section on the iPad.

Below are some images from my opened iTunes app on the laptop - first, shows the settings for transferring data between the two devices - I prefer to 'manually manage my music and files' (see the blue arrow) - automatic syncing is another choice (see the links given for an explanation of the differences) - the second image shows some of the many playlists (circled blue box) that are on my iPad - the final image (again circled) shows some of the playlists on my laptop - dragging from the latter playlist to the iPad's list will transfer the music; for further information check out these links: LINK 1 - LINK 2 - LINK 3 - please post back if you have further questions. Dave

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 2.28.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 2.29.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 2.30.03 PM.png

Reaction score
You can use iTunes to help you.
Plug your iPhone into your computer. Your computer will automatically recognize your iPhone and will launch iTunes.
Click on the iPhone logo under "Devices" on the left-hand side of the screen in iTunes.
Click on the "Music" tab.
Choose "Entire Music Library" to put all of your music from iTunes to your iPhone; Choose "Selected Playlists, Artists, and Genres" to add certain artists or playlists to your iPhone.
Click on the "Sync" button.

But one thing you should know: iTunes can erase the existed data on your iPhone.
If you want to have a better management of your music, you can use some third-party app like AnyTrans. It can help you transfer music between computer and your iPhone freely without any data loss.

Hope this can help you.:)

Reaction score
First try to import music from computer to iTunes, then sync them to iPhone SE via iTunes. Of course, you can also use iOS Assistant tool to help you do that directly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.