• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What does your desk look like right now?

Reaction score
So boredom has kicked in...

We've al seen the pics of your desk as tidy as possible in the setup thread but what does it look like right now?

IMGP2682.JPG

M

MJGUK

I'm not entirely sure why.....But for some reason it won't let me view your image.....Or atleast when I click on it to make the thumbnail to make the image actually viewable, it takes me to a login screen when I'm already logged in....

I'll post mine shortly ^_^

D

Daniel 1989 UK

mig.gentry said:
So boredom has kicked in...

We've al seen the pics of your desk as tidy as possible in the setup thread but what does it look like right now?
Thats the acer monitor I have on my Mac.

S

ssenava

My style

ok so maybe the lighting could have been a little better!

ok and i appoligise for the lack of mac, i bought this comp in the time before i met mac freak boyf (when i was living in the dark ages).... i have a grorgeous new ipod now tho if that counts?

Desk 002.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
is that a minolta xd11??

my desk is relatively tidy right now because the stupid cleaning lady came today and i had to get 'all of your crap off the desk' which includes my wacom, game pad etc.
-chris

Reaction score
MJGUK said:
I'm not entirely sure why.....But for some reason it won't let me view your image.....Or atleast when I click on it to make the thumbnail to make the image actually viewable, it takes me to a login screen when I'm already logged in....

I'll post mine shortly ^_^
Must be becuase you're on a Mac :p :ninja:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
im not using a desk now.. Ibook g3 is on my lap... under it is a Targus Laptop Cooler.... On the left of me is a stack of about 10 CD's... thats about it...

M

MJGUK

Omg....You're right! :O It might be.....I'll go and chuck out my Macs right away and go and buy a Dell.....BRB! :).....

In all seriousness, I think it's something to do with forum permissions, but either way I'll live.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
I dont got a cam right now, so think triangle desk with lots! of clutter

F

fenderguitar21

oh wow, my desk has my pc on it with 2 moniters random soda cans a few computer parts a roll of duct tape and bottle of soda. on the one side of me is my powerbook TI G4 witch im working on. yeah my desk is a mess

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
This is my desk at the moment.

Desk.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.