Azureus - Nat Error

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5
Hello,

When setting up Azureus I tested a port and received a Nat Error. I'm not sure what this is, but with a quick search I have determined that it could be the reason I am having difficulty downloading bittorrent files.

Anyone know how I correct this???

Thanks !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
basically you need to setup your router to allow incoming connections to the port specified in azureus....first set your port in azureus to something like 59130

log onto your router and on my dlink i go into virtual server, create a name for the profile azureus is most likely....enter your computers ip address (can be found in system preferences ->network->(select your connection by double clicking)->ip should be under tcp/ip
back into your routers setting select both tcp and udp (may have the option for 'both')
enter your port you entered in azureus into both the public and private port and apply those settings

hope that works for you...if not, ask away
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i assume this worked out for you. esp because you gave me rep points!!
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.