• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

iMac: the way a computer should be

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Computers have finally gotten to the point where I'm pretty happy with their performance. My wife has been using her 20" iMac Core Duo for about a month and a half now with zero hiccups. No crashes, no loud noise coming from the machine, picture quality is amazing, everything just works. Even video editing is wicked fast. I think Apple has done a great job with this release; I'm really pleased with this machine. Just wanted to praise the good design work :)

Reaction score
It really is a superb computer. I really am a bit bugged and freaked out that I have nothing to complain about or take care of. It's perfect. I mean, really, I have not had ANY trouble that would let me think negatively of this beautiful sculpt of art.

Reaction score
This thread sounds like one of them apple.com/switch commercials... especially when kaidomac said "everything just works" :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.