Mac of all trades?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Hi everyone, I am interested in buying a used notebook and decided that it would more than likely be an apple. Does anyone know the reliability of the http://www.macofalltrades.com/ site? I want a solid and reliable computer that hopefully doesn't cost much but still is in good working and cosmetic condition.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
never used it before but it looks like a decent site. i have almost dealt with them once or twice but never ended up going through with them

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Doesn't look like it's doing too good in user reviews.

Here's another link showing how untrustworthy they are.

Given the info I've found in about 5 minutes, I would have to say that it's not looking good for the credibility of this website...

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
Arichards said:
Hi everyone, I am interested in buying a used notebook and decided that it would more than likely be an apple.

Thanks

What's your budget? Have you looked at the refurb store at apple? Some great deals there, especially if you add aftermarket ram.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.