Desktop Transport Options

S

Sibannac

Here's my dilemma:
I'm moving this summer for some temporary work and the G5 is obviously coming along for the ride. With all the other crap I have to take, and my small car, I was wondering if anyone had any good/safe/economicaly viable methods for securing and moving the desktop. I would, as I have before, use the original box, but it is way too large for me to consider. Any suggestions?

OP
T

twotone

Sibannac said:
Here's my dilemma:
I'm moving this summer for some temporary work and the G5 is obviously coming along for the ride. With all the other crap I have to take, and my small car, I was wondering if anyone had any good/safe/economicaly viable methods for securing and moving the desktop. I would, as I have before, use the original box, but it is way too large for me to consider. Any suggestions?

Throw some carpet padding around it, secure the padding with masking tape, two bands, put it in the back seat and buckle it up.
Bye-bye!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.