MactheRipper to Toast 7

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
Ok just before I start this is all legal, unlike some posts where its like "ok so i downloaded this movie, and need to burn it on my free Toast." Ok heres the deal, I have Toast 7 and just downloaded mac the ripper (freeware) and wanted to test it out since I am not as computer savvy as I would like to be. So I took my Dave Matthews Concert DVD and ripped it from mac the ripper, then slid the file into toast and burned it onto DVD. I would say it worked out, quality was fine. But two things happened....One, the menu was not usable, Secondly it seemed like it was burned for a wide screen TV. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks, Luke

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
all legality aside make sure you do a full disk extraction in MTR. and then in toast select video and then 'dvd-video from video_ts' and you should get a perfect disk.

the aspect of the video should not change at all so maybe you copied the widescreen version of the disk?
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.