Hello

J

JRY

Hello everyone
First post WooHoo!!

have just ordered my Macbookpro and this will be my first Mac.
will be moving to another country so decided to sell my whole PC setup and get something portable for now.
Have always wanted to tryout the mac experience

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
JRY said:
Hello everyone :)
First post WooHoo!!

have just ordered my Macbookpro and this will be my first Mac.
will be moving to another country so decided to sell my whole PC setup and get something portable for now.
Have always wanted to tryout the mac experience :)

Haha, no fair, your first Mac being a MBP :) Well hi and welcome! We're friendly here ;) You don't have to totally give up Windows; you can do a dual boot with OS X and XP and you can also run XP within OS X now, so if you have trouble getting used to OS X initially you can also go back, but still keep your nice MacBook Pro. Welcome to the fold!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
kaidomac said:
Haha, no fair, your first Mac being a MBP :) Well hi and welcome! We're friendly here ;) You don't have to totally give up Windows; you can do a dual boot with OS X and XP and you can also run XP within OS X now, so if you have trouble getting used to OS X initially you can also go back, but still keep your nice MacBook Pro. Welcome to the fold!

You dont HAVE to give up windows but you definately wont want to use it after you use OSX...I promise. ;]

OP
J

JRY

hehehe..cheers guys
will let u guys know.
should be here next week hopefully
CANT WAIT!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.