• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Webcam's for Mac's any suggestions ?

C

Covedweller

Hi all

Im looking for a webcam for my Powerbook G4

Also looking to purchase 2 more for my work colleagues so am on a budget so any suggestions of good budget webcams would be great

Any ideas ?

OP
M

MJGUK

Well I personally find the iSight to be a great webcam/video camera but if you are looking for something a little less expensive, I've always found Logitech Cams to be very reliable and generally excellent.

I have used many in the past and continue to use a couple to this day, you're pretty safe with most/any Logitech Cams.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4
purpose?

also whats your purpose? isight has not got the best of reviews when using it for messenger video conferencing like yahoo. and especially if one is on windows and the other on mac. ichat has not have any major issues with isight. And if you just want to make your home videos, isight will work as a charm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.