iPhone 5S - i would like it to play whole albums !!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
Hi, only just today i started listening to my iTune purchases while out walking my two dogs around the local park.

I was listening to my personal favourite CD of all time :- Pink Floyd's - Dark Side of the Moon :Blushing:

However i could only play one track at a time, after each track i had to unlock the phone etc. to select the next track.

Please how can i play a complete album from beginning to end ?.

On my MacBookPro i can do it with a PlayList, how can i do that with an iPhone please.

I have similar albums on DropBox, but again i can only play one track at a time !!!

Tim

C

chas_m

Well, you can do it with a playlist on the iPhone as well, of course, but really when you open Music on your iPhone, select "My Music," then tap on the word "Artists" (or whatever it says there in the middle of the screen) and a pop-up will ask you to choose Artists, Albums, etc.

Choose Albums, then pick your album, then press the first song. The entire album should play.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
Thanks "chas_m" yay, with your advice i can happily say i have now cracked it, thanks youre a star :) it is easy when you know how LOL

Tim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.