Iweb - Albums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
Hello

I have just started to use iweb and i was wondering how do i insert an album - example: I have both iphoto and iweb open and i drag a photo album on my photo pages on iweb [from iphoto] but it puts the pictures in one by one without making an album. I want to be-able to have a photo album with a picture on the front and when you click it will open up a slide show or thumbnails of all the pictures in that album - sorry if i dont explain it right im not very good at english.

Thanks

WizzKid

OP
WizzKid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
What I did is make a Welcome page and drag photos to it and aligned them appropriately and perhaps resized them. I then added photo pages and dragged the pictures I wanted on each. Each picture on the Welcome page I made into a link. The way you do that is select the image, open the Inspector, and choose the last item to the right on the pop up window that is a blue arrow. That allows you to link the image to one of you photo pages.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
From iPhoto: Select the photos you want to use and click the iWeb button at the bottom menu, then select Photo Page.
From iWeb: Create a Photo page using the template you want, then drag and drop the photos you want inside the photos section.
A late answer but i hope it helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.